Friday, January 25, 2013

Reader Submissions - Morganford and Loughborough

Happy 50th! Location, that is.

I was contacted recently by a nice reader who have me a hot lead on a location of which i was previously unaware. It was an easy one to miss, too - a single domino located in the middle of the crosswalk, as opposed to being near the corner or next to the curb, which is where I have more-or-less trained myself to look. The pavement was releatively new, apparently having been re-paved in the last 6 months or so.

Is this intersection considered Boulevard Heights or Holly Hills?

Anywho, she told me it was on the northwest corner, but I didn't see it at first, so I had to circle in the intersection like a chump for a couple minutes. NBD.


Perhaps these are all some sort of coordinate system for aliens when they attack - kind of like crop circles. I wonder if there are any of these dominoes placed in really hidden locations, where they'd likely never be found. So far, they've all be out in the open, easy to find if your looking down.

Stay tuned, brah.

No comments:

Post a Comment