Friday, February 8, 2013

So they DO exist in North City!

I was in the car with some co-workers today, taking a short-cut/long-way (depending on how you look at it) back to the shop. My eagle-eyes spotted this set at the intersection of North Market and Parnell, in what would either be considered the St. Louis Place neighborhood, or the "JeffVanderLou" neighborhood. Either way, this is the farthest north I've yet found. Kinda tempts me to venture up there more often... But then I think twice - that place is just so saddening. Especially saddening is the near 100% decay in the St. Louis Place neighborhood - it is literally blocks and blocks of vacant, grassy lots, like an urban prairie. there isn't even rubble.

 Anyway, this one was a triple set.



I am counting this as #52.


I had been informed by a reader of a location at Grand and Lindell, however I visited that intersection and was unable to find them.I'll check it out again if I'm ever up that way, otherwise someone will have to give me proof.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment