Friday, September 20, 2019

After all this time!

Who would have thought, after a 5 year drought in activity, this topic resurfaces. A lot has happened in the last 5 years, the Blue won the Stanley Cup, a new Rambo movie is out (praise be to Energor), and I even switched brands for my cycling shoes. Talk about a crazy time. But now there is a development in this domino saga, we have answers!

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/domino-detective-cyclist-spends-years-tracking-mystery-of-spotted-tiles/article_15bdd852-8f64-5360-afdb-4ba837c17b0b.html

What to do now, I am not sure. Without a guiding purpose, I'm no doubt doomed to roam the Earth (or at least the greater Metro StL area), searching fresh asphalt for new dominoes that I know won't be there. The only question remaining, is...

What Now?

#bruh

No comments:

Post a Comment